Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hair Cutting


I took Ching Ern to the hair saloon to trim her hair after the last visit, which was 8 months ago! We have been keeping her hair long and I just trimmed her fringe regularly. I have yet to master the skill to trim her hair.

I am prepared to walk back without Ern getting the hair cut since the last visit was 8 months ago. For sure Ern can't remembered any single thing about hair cut. Infect, I don't think she knows what is hair cut! LOL. Oh ya, it's just 5 mins walking distance to the saloon. Very cconvenient!

Dang, she refused to sit on the chair when we were at the saloon. No choice, I have to carry her while the hair dresser cut her hair at the fastest speed. Luckily, Ern lye down her head still on my shoulder and let the hair dresser did her job. Soon, we switched to the other side to cut another side of the hair.

I am surprised that Ern cooperate with us when the hair dresser is able to trim her fringe. She didn't struggle but obediently take instruction from me - lower her head & closer her eye!!

10 mins later, we walked back home with a new hair style on Ern. It's short but no more hassle to tie her hair or hair spread all over her face.

Scrap credit:
Quickpage: Janine Oliveira
Wordart: Sueli Colbert

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

she's so good la let u cut the hair. My son, we gotto act like monkeys to get him to sit down properly