Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where Have You Been?

Just last week, Kau Foo asked me if this blog is 'rotten'. Then, hubby asked if the server was down! Obviously, both of them were pulling my leg for 1 reason - I have been lagging in updating this blog!!!!

Well, of course I 'defended' myself for few reasons:
- Biz travel
- Work -> pre & post preparation for the biz travel
- Paper scrapbooking for Ern's 1st Year

After few nights of 'burning midnight oil', I managed to complete Ern's 1st Year scrapbook. I got the idea from here and I thought this is a very handy to bring around while I can also hang them for display. It's in 6X6 in 7 chipboard.

Front & Back View



It was not a 'perfect' layout as they were several 'mistakes' i made (argh!!) Then I "convinced" myself I am still new in paper scrabooking (excuses obviously), so it's ok lah...LOL


5 comments:

Yatie Tajudin said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am happy to have inspired you. Your album is fantastic!! Great job there and such a precious keepsake, yes? And Ern is such a beautiful baby!!

KK and WS said...

Thanks Yatie. :-)

Peter & Joyce said...

Show them your masterpiece lo, and they will get it why you have not been blogging as much! :D

sunshine said...

Where do you find time to do it ? Back to my working life, i was already half dead after work and 3 quarter dead after putting Rou to bed. Some more the album seems to me like it is not a chin-chai job.

KK and WS said...

Catlover - I normally do it after Ern sleeps, like after 11pm. MOst of the time, it will be easily till 2-3am!!