Friday, March 7, 2008

She Knows....


What is the limit she can go in testing our patience. If we show her the stern face or voice tone, she would walk away in her sour face down just like the picture above. 2 reaction come by after then. It's a either one reaction:

1) She would accept what we told her
2) Cry first and accept the fact she can no longer do the way she wanted

Just like over the past few weeks, we noticed she didn't finish her milk. First, it was just 1-2 mouthful of milk, then we thought it's ok. Maybe she is really full. Over the days, the 1-2 mouthful has increased to 1oz and eventually to 3oz!

So I cannot tahan anymore but to give a "lecture" to Ern. I told her if she is not finishing her milk, she has to sleep on her own. Haha, my little girl never sleep on her own and so, she has to give in. All this while, we will place her on our bed and only move her back to her playpen (which is also her bed) after she has gone into the 'deep sleep' mode.

Although Ern is only at the stage of speaking up, she knows what we are trying to educate/tell her. I am glad she understands this particular one as there are some of her peers out there can't even afford clean and boil water, so no need to talk about formula/fresh milk. I have witnessed it myself during my recent vacation trip.

Counting the blessing is something I am trying to tell her.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

mommy,where can i get that lovely dress ? Ern looks gorgeous in that dress

KK and WS said...

Catlover - it was a gift from Kong Kong and he bought it in Shanghai