Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Drawing Session @ Home

Since I missed the fun of joining the other Jie Jie & Kor Kor in the last playgroup (you can find details here, here and here), Mummy decided to ‘compensate’ me with another drawing session.

I was pretty excited when I saw this white square thing becoz I can recognize the Pooh Bear. Mummy bought this from Tesco, which comes with a marker, eraser & 2 magnets.


I started to ‘draw’ after my Mummy showed me how to hold a pen. See, the broken lines are drawn by me. The connected line is from my mummy. Can easily tell, right?!!

As I was so curious about this ‘black, wet’ thing (Mummy: the pen ink), I kept on touching on it with my finger and palm. Wow..it was so nice to touch it and in the end, I decided to extend my drawing outside of the board, ie on my hand and leg.



I thought this looks cool on me though my Mummy almost pengsan with me already. Oh by the way, I have also decided to draw on my shirt since it is so plain. Luckily Mummy didn’t really stop me, or too late for her to stop!! *grin*



See, not only I can draw, I can erase the board well also, after seeing how Mummy did it.



After a while, I get tired just sitting drawing on the board, arm and leg. Hmm…then I discovered I have a BIG ‘drawing board’ – the floor.



Mummy stopped me immediately the moment I started to draw on the floor because she thinks I may start to draw on the wall!! Mummy removed my pen and I cried so loud because the whole drawing session was just less than 20 mins. Argh…so short, sure cry loh!

In the end, Mummy brought me the xylophone and only then, I stopped crying. See, I am naughty, right??!! But then, I really enjoyed drawing mah…

5 comments:

shooi said...

Aiyo...Auntie buy a doodle board for u la...less mess for mommy to clean up later.

little_szeyi said...

Aiyo, dun worry la. Drawing is fun, especially when we get to extend our boundaries...That's how little artists are born mah :) Next time Jie Jie draw with you ya!

Peter & Joyce said...

your body got polka dot patterns or not? I see your baju is holey holey wan..

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

Oh no.....do u manage to clean her leg & hnad with the ink on it?
I see Vernon also love to draw outside the paper.

Mommy said...

never mind, when you meet up with Charlotte che che, she will show you how to "decorate" your mommy's furnitures ya?