Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Grown Up...

Incident # 1:
She was rubbing her eyes one of the evenings due to her fringe. I was suppose to bring her for a hair cut but we missed it. In the end, I decided to trim the fringe myself!

I brought her to the bath room, took out the scissor and before i put one of my hands on her chin to 'hold' her face, she shut her eyes tight automatically without me telling her. When I saw that, the first reaction that came to my mind was "oh, my girl has grown up!".

I brought her to saloon for hair cut twice and I think i trimmed her fringe not more than 5 times since birth. When she was younger, i can only trimmed when she drank her milk because she would be in still position. So I thought it would be less struggle for her and more easy for me to trim.

After then, I stopped doing the "trim during milk time" in the last round as she is big enough to take instruction from me. So, we did the trimming at the bath room and i can shower her immediately right after the hair cut. Back then, I need to show her what is 'shut your eye' before I started the trimming process.

Incident 2:
All of the family members are wearing spectacle except hubby. Normally, we will place our spec on the table before we take our shower. Few days ago when Gong Gong (grandpa) walked out from the bath room, Ern walked to him and pass him the spec. A day after, Ern did the same thing for me!!

Guess she has observed what we have been doing huh!! :-)

My girl really grown up...

5 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

yeah big girl edi...

sunshine said...

wah, so daring ah! I have yet to prepare myself to take the challenge to cut her hair. Your hand shaking or not ....kakakaaa....

LHS said...

yeah, she has really grown up...very soon she will tell you she has bf...haha..:)

Mommy said...

the kong kong must be feeling sooooo sweet when she did that!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

wow, such a sweet girl. Yes, we have to admit, time flies, and our little baby now become big girl/boy. But to us, they always our baby no matter what age they are :)