Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Masak-Masak Set


When I was a little girl, I LOVE playing the 'mamasak' set. Like what Charlotte's Mummy said, it is an imaginary play. Back then, I was busy serving tea, preparing food, had my doll as my guest, etc. Fun fun fun, that was all I can remembered. *grin*

With so many 'good memory', how could I not introduce the mamasak set to Ern. haha...



There you go, I got her 2 sets. One for home and one at Poh Poh's house. She fell in love with it after I showed her how can we (yes, we played together sometimes) played with it. Few days after, she can played on her own.

From the mamasak set, I also taught some words like spoon, fork, knife, etc. She can't pronounce all of them correct except egg, knife, pot & pan. The rest, you will hear like "Staff" (stove), Poon (spoon), fart (fork), ba-ger (burger), vart (vege)...LOL

See the top picture, she was busy cutting the vege. She will shout for us and say "mummy, cut cut cut".

3 comments:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Hmm..how to introduce masak-masak to boy huh? hahaha!

hahaha..so cute, fart=fork. A bit confusing leh..only mummy know what they are talking huh!

Sasha Tan said...

this is why we want girls. Cos we can play with them also.

shooi said...

since she loves cutting, i am sure u got her the vege cutting set?