Thursday, July 24, 2008

Girl Always A Girl


I was packing these Derma*logica skin care for a friend and leave them at the side of the room. Ern saw it and tried to lift it up.

Mummy: No Ern...Cannot take...Aunty HL one...
Ern: *put the paper bag down*
Ern: Okay..Aunty...Char Char (apply in Mandarin) *put her index finger on her cheek*
Mummy: *surprise*

I didn't tell her it was a "char char" and I really don't know how can she tell it's a skin care. Ern practically saw me apply my skin care everynight but all these were without boxes or wrapped in bubble foam.

She was looking from the top and didn't take out any bottles from the paper bag. I don't know if she remembers the colors (grey and white) or what...

But I am amazed...

1 comment:

Angeleyes said...

never underestimate a child's intelligence! hehehehe