Monday, July 14, 2008

On 13th July 2008 (Part 1)

Morning:

I put up the pressie (most of them) nicely outside of the room before Ern wakes up.



Once she woke up and took her milk, I walked out of the room and asked daddy to open the door while I had my camera ready to take her first reaction of seeing all these presents.



Manatau, she walked out from the room with her hand taking the wooden birthday cake that I bought from Sue, which is her current favourite toy!




I thought she would shout in joy seeing so many presents but I was totally wrong. She sat down in front of me and continue to play with the wooden toy. *slap head* I decided to let her play with this birthday present earlier so that I can prepare her about cake cutting & candle blowing.

Ern said "Mummy, cake..cut cut cut..blow...arm (eat)!"



Then, I passed her a present to unwrap but she returned to me in less than 30 secs. She didn't know how to remove the tapes..So, I got the honour to unwrapped all the presents for her.

Of all the presents, this was the one that caught her first attention.



Then it's this. Maybe it's the same theme as her current Kindermusik class and she sort of familiar with it.


photo credit

Next few hours after then, she was busy pressing the buttons and all we hear " A is A" or " ABC song"....noisy, noisy, noisy..

To be continued....

3 comments:

sunshine said...

haha...wasn't that a surprise to you too ? Think she still doesn't know how to appreciate it yet lah..take it easy.. Or maybe she has been receiving lots of goodies on normal days, so not a surprise to her loh..=)

khongfamily said...

So many pressies for birthday girl. I like the wooden cake...nice!

SY said...

Wow! Nice cup cake ! Must be vy yummy! Ern mz be super happy to hv a nice cake and many many pressie!