Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ern turns 5 months old

Time flies...I can still remember what had happened 5 months ago, where i was in the labour room to deliver Ern. Today, she turns 5 months old!! The photo below was taken on the evening when Ern was borned.




There are so MANY things I need to write and post photos about Ern. See, that's the result of late blogging. :-( I guess I need to list down the topics so that I can remember them. Ever since pregnancy, my memory has been poor and if I don't write down, i tend to forget what's need to be done.

Daddy came back from his business trip late last night. He bought 2 blouses and 1 pant (from Osh Kosh) and a clothe book. I really like the clothe book as it was what i want to buy for Ern. It has only 6 pages - ABC & 123. I guess for a start, that's just good enough for Ern. Will post the photos of gifts from Daddy later.

I am still exploring how to do digital scrapping as I really love it. It's so lovely to see photo paste on top of the nice scrapping paper...hopefully, I can get something up soon....

No comments: