Thursday, June 21, 2007

Count Down...

Count down:
To Ern's birthday party: 16 days (7th July)
To Ern's actual birthday: 22 days (13th July)

Yes, I am throwing a birthday party for Ern, 1 week before her actual day. We prefer to do it on Saturday so that all our guest can make it.

I did a birthday invitation card for Ern, by taking my favourite photo from each month since birth. The card is printed out in photo format, hoping that the guest can keep it in their photo album.


PS: Somehow the color of Ern's name changed to purple. Actually, the real color it's pinkish. Girl mah, that's why choose pink loh...

3 comments:

khongfamily said...

Nice invitation card! Time flies!! She is a big girl liao.

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

I got it! I got an invite! Woooohooo.. Evan and I will be there.. *wink*

LHS said...

Haha...i guess Ching Ern also waiting for her big day coming :)