Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Let's Shake It Baby!!



< Back-dated Post>

On the way back home last week, Ern did this out of sudden. She did it all from the way from Poh Poh's house to our home, about 15mins. I don't know why she did it as I wasn't playing any pop song but Enya's Irish music.

I cannot resist not to pull over and take video on it. I am glad i took that because after that night, she stop doing it.

Kids change and grow so fast. If we don't document it, I doubt we can remember every single important moment during their growing journey. Yes, blogging helps us to track down this. :-)

4 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

haha like FING TAU! But its cute!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

wow, so cute! Future rock star!

shoppingmum said...

Nice clip!!! Luckily you got that shot.

Allyfeel said...

Hahahaha...disco dancing ar baby? I am sure she will be very amazed when she look back at herslef next time. ;)