Friday, June 1, 2007

Flipping Game



Ever since Ern started to turn to her tummy, we dare not place her on our bed but mattress on the floor. Normally we put 2 mattresses to ensure it's fully padded and Ern doesn't get hurt when she falls.

This "flipping game" started by Kong Kong and Ern giggled so loud. Only God knows how Kong Kong can come out with this creative game!!

I did this myself for 2nd time and after then, I told everyone no more 3rd time as I just don't want to take risk on it. The 'flip' may look as if it is a hard swing but actually, it is not. It's like a faster way of moving our child to the side way. AR....or maybe I am wrong also???

Honestly, Ern really cheers us up whenever she giggles. I guess that's the so called "rewarding" part whenever we preach about parenthood. :-)

No comments: