Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Stage of "Take Things Out"


Yes, Ern is in the phase of 'take things out'. Whatever she sees something inside a something, she will surely take them out one-by-one.

Her favourite is my handbag because there are lots of things she will take out. Typically I put all the 'important daily' stuff inside. Other than wallet, i have my camera, cable to download photo to laptop, 2 specs, pen drive, tissue paper, comb, lipstick casing, keys, etc...

I used to match my handbag with my outfit before I have Ern. So, I change my handbag every morning before I leave the house. Yeah, I am a shoes + handbag collector. Can you imagine I am still buying even I already have 50+ handbags? And I can buy 7 pair of shoes at one time!!!

Now, no more! Just stick with 1 handbag and only change when I am getting sick of it! hahaha....

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

I was also changing handbags so frequently last time, but not anymore...maybe you can get Ern a handbag of her own?

KK and WS said...

Joyce - actually i bought a handbag for her when I was in TW!!!