Monday, June 25, 2007

Pillow


Closer view:

See, my lil Princess must 'smell' the corner of her pillow, which has her saliva smell obviously, before she can go into dreamland. None of us taught her that.

I tell you, even we change her pillow casing every alternate days, Ern will make sure she 'creates' the smell before she sleeps. So, she will bite and bite until it is wet! It's either before she sleeps or even with her eye close, she can still bite, smell, bite again and smell, until the smell reaches her 'satisfaction'! Not only that, she will rub the pillow corner to her nose, with her eye close!! It's hilarious to see that...

Daddy said I must have 'pass down' to Ern because I need to sleep with my small pillow before I delivered Ern. Yeah, it's a habit thing. Strangely after delivery, I don't need to sleep with that small pillow AUTOMATICALLY!

See, this is really unexplainable!!

4 comments:

peiszong said...

She slept without diaper?

KK and WS said...

PS - she was wearing nappy in day time..photo taken during her nap...but it's the same as she needs to smell the pillow before she can sleep...hahaha

CheahWei said...

what a smart way to create her own smell...

Peter & Joyce said...

No need to wash the pillow - natural smell :P