Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hair Cutting


Few months back, Poh Poh bought 2 pairs of hair scissors, meant to trim on Ern’s hair. One is the normal hair scissor while the other one comes with ‘gigi’, meant to cut unevenly. Real cheap, 2 pairs for RM10.



All these while, nobody dare to trim on Ern’s nail but Mummy, obviously this ‘high risk’ job automatically becomes Mummy’s.

My first experience was good. I trimmed her fringe while she was drinking her milk. I was very happy and proud of myself doing a good job! *self praise mummy, haha*

So on Saturday, I took out the scissors, wanted to trim on the fringe again before we went back to Kangar for a relative’s wedding reception. This time round, I ‘keh gao gao” (act smart in Hokkien), instead of trim the hair horizontally, I thought I can followed a professional hairstylist way, ie by lifting the hair up and cut.

Chouk, Chouk, I cut and then put down the hair. Immediately, my eyes and mouth opened wide wide!!! My first reaction: “Die lah, too short! Ern looks like “Ah Wong” (a famous Hong Kong TVB Drama)!”

Daddy ‘complimented’ Ern just received the latest “2008 Spring Hair Style” from Mummy!!! As for Kong Kong and Poh Poh, they were speechless when they saw her new hair style.

I felt so GUILTY and vowed never ‘keh gao gao’ again when it comes to hair trimming.

Sorry baby, it’s Mummy’s fault!! Next time when Mummy is old, don’t trim my hair like that also ya..

Scrap credit:
Quickpage: Rita Massela
Word Art: Tracy Drane

4 comments:

CheahWei said...

Look at the bright side - even with short fringe, Ern looks adorable and it'll be a while before the next trim... quick, learn up your hair-cutting skill.

Anggie's Journal said...

hmm.. dun worry, hair grow back very soon... she still the cutie forever !!

Peter & Joyce said...

Look at that - Ern is sporting Fall's latest look: The fringe! Woohoo!

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Aiya.. it's not as short as you think la... I've seen shorter fringe. Trust me.. *wink*