Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hospitalized!!!

We brought Ern to see paediatrician again on Monday afternoon. Ern's flu condition has worsen as she can't breathe via nose but mouth! Breathing is getting difficult for her as she needs to inhale harder. In the end, Ern needed to be admitted to undergo physiotherapy, suction and nabulizer.

Poh Poh (while Mummy away to work) and I took turn to take care of Ern. She is still hospitalize but paediatrician allowed us to take Ern home during night time. Other than enabled Ern to have a better rest, I guess also good for us as we can sleep better at home rather than the bench at the hospital.

Will update more when Ern is discharge. I am so zombie....zzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooi Sin , sorry to hear that Ern is in the hospital, so she is better by now. I can just imagine how tired you must be, but I know as mother, you will find strengh and joy in taking care of your little one. We took Nadis ot see a plastic surgeon because the back of her head is very flat, and the doctor has prescribed a custome made helmet for her to wear. I am dreading the day she gets the helmet, because she has to wear it 24 hours aday for the next 3 months. I sure hope she'll get used to it quick. Guess how much a custome made helmet cost? I was prepared to pay $500 - $800 us dollar, but it's....are you ready ?$1800 us dollar. I almost had a cardiac arrest, but thank goodness, we have been saving, and we can fix her condition right away. Again, hope Ern is well now. You guys rest as much as possible. Talk later.

Anonymous said...

I bet it is very much relief to see Ern is recovering...Please get yourself charged up for a great weekend ;-)