Friday, January 26, 2007

Recovered!

Dear Aunties & Uncles,

First of all, thank you for much for visiting and keeping me in your prayers for speedy recovery. Guess what, doctor confirmed my lung is CLEAR and recover!

Hooray, that means Mummy and Daddy can start to take me out during weekends (actually I can go out on weekday also ler). I am so bored staying at home, seeing the same faces and playing the same old toy.

I accidentally heard Mummy is planning to bring me to Queensbay Mall this Saturday. So, you can spot me there ya...

Psst...it was my first time sleeping in a cot. So, I bang my head several times on the barrier even Mummy put pillow on the side to protect me. Don't panic, it was harmless! Mummy took a picture of me also...


Lastly, I wish all of you to have a nice weekend (just like me) :-)

Your Little Cutie,
Baby Ching Ern

No comments: