Monday, January 8, 2007

Rock & Roll

We noticed for the past few days Ern started to creep by swinging her body left and right to reach out something. In fact, she started to lift her butt up but I didn't see any movement when she did this! Poh Poh said it could be a sign of crawling. :-)

First, I was using the Cube Toy (free gift from my gynae) to attract her but it didn't work. She started to get bored with the Cube(I guess). So, I have to use my camera cover instead as the sound of velcro attracted her. There goes, she started her version of "rock & roll"....

1) First, she turned left




2) Then, right



3) Almost there



4) Tadaa, I got it!



5) Ern gave me a "Don't take that from me" look (the camera cover was underneath her, actually)

3 comments:

RyeUrn said...

Its amazing that Ern has begun crawling. Alexis still has problems turning from her back and turning back. That's the difference in a breast-fed baby I think.

KK and WS said...

Different babies grow differently. I don't think it has to do with breastmilk. As long as your paed said ok, means ok.

Don't worry...the days will come and by then, you need to have 2 person when you need to change her diaper/clothes. That's becoz she will turn NON STOP!! But it's fun..

Who knows Alexis will give Daddy a turn this coming weekend??!! Baby gives us surprises everyday...

RyeUrn said...

I agree with you. Watching them grow is the best bits. Is Ching Ern your first?