Tuesday, January 30, 2007

While You Were Sleeping....


While taking Ern out to Queensbay Mall last Saturday, Poh Poh somehow found a way a let Ern "sleep better" in the prem. It was true enough Ern slept longer in this way. The prem we bought for Ern can't recline fully (Why still buy? It's light and comes with a sling. Easy to carry). I was asked to walk at the back to keep an eye on Ern. I found this scene so funny and snap the picture. It was as if Poh Poh is pulling a luggage. LOL!

It was a CNY shopping. Poh Poh is like a "Santa Clause", bought 6-7 suits baby/chilren clothes!! She just couldn't resist buying those cute dresses, just like me! Ok..ok...Ern is not getting all of them. She get 2 and the rest is for my cousin's baby.

I bought some new toys for Ern. She has been playing with the same old toy and get bored (I think!) with that. Will post the photo later. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

wah i tot buy 6-7 pcs just for ern..