Saturday, April 21, 2007

All About Me...

Got tagged by Ethan, a lengchai always with a cute smile.

On the Outside
1) Name: My daddy called me Princess. Sometimes I heard Ching Ern, Ern Ern or Ernie.
2) Date of birth: 13th July 2006
3) Current status: Single, so all boys are welcome, only the "lengchai" please. *I dunno why my mummy slap her forehead when I answer this*
4) Eye colour: Dark Brown
5) Hair colour: Black or at least in the original color(Daddy dislikes Mummy to color her hair, so I doubt I can color. Else, I think I will "die very ugly".
6) Righty or lefty: Not sure yet, which one will "ong" (prosper) me, I will go with that! Psst...please don't tell my parents, ya!

On the Inside
1) Heritage: Ni Hao + 1/4 Sawadee Krap
2) Fear: No food to eat
3) Weakness: Still lazy (or maybe reluctant) to my clap hand in the right way.
4) Your perfect pizza: Huh, what is that? Mummy only let me eat porridge, selective biscuit and the pathetic bread without the filling.

Yesterday, today & tomorrow
1) Your thoughts upon first waking up: Let me stand up and peek what's mummy and daddy doing!
2) Your bedtime: 9:30-10:00p.m. because people say sleep after 11pm not good for my skin and complexion wor.
3) Your most missed memory: Huh???

Your pick
1) Pepsi or Coke: I’m only allowed milk and water.
2) McDees or Burger King: Neither yet…but I think it should be McD since my daddy and mummy go to McDee often
3) Single or Group Dates: Huh? The makan date or paktoh date??
4) Adidas or Nike: I heard Kong Kong wanted to get me a Nike when I know how to walk. Then I heard Mummy told Kong Kong Timberland is better!!
5) Lipton Tea or Nestea: Haven't tried yet
6) Chocolate or Vanilla: Haven’t tried yet.
7) Cappucino or Coffee: Can’t drink coffee yet

Do you…
1) Smoke: Daddy will be the first person to kill me if I smoke!
2) Curse: Secret, cannot tell ler...

In the past month
1) Drank alcohol: Nope
2) Gone to the mall: either Queensbay Mall or Gurney Plaza.
3) Been on stage: Maybe later, let me think if I want to or not
4) Eaten sushi: I think I will soon since Mummy and Daddy are sushi lover.
5) Dyed your hair: NO

Have you ever…
1) Played a stripping game: Wow...18XX question how to answer ler...
2) Changed who you were to fit in: Never had to change.

Marriage
Age you’re hoping to be married : I will let me when I am married yeah...

In a guy/girl
1) Best eye colour: Like Tony Leong's eye.
2) Hair colour: As long as not rainbow color, I am ok.
3) Short or long hair: Short hair so that I don't need to sweep the floor so often to collect the dropped hair.

What were you doing?
1 minute ago: KPC, try to see what's mummy typing on the black square thing.
1 hour ago: Happily playing with the Goh's Family.
4 1/2 hours ago: I was sleeping.
1 month ago: Busy exploring how to stand up
1 year ago: Still in my mummy's womb somersault-ing around

Finish the sentence
I love: anything new to me
I feel: so good to be the centre of attention
I hate: mosquito
I hide: nothing
I miss: my Yeh Yeh who live far away from me and I only get to see him once a month.
I need: a lot of things, how list down all of them?? Mummy said cannot be greedy, so i choose happiness and healthy.

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Whoa..is this post meant to attract leng chais ah?