Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kool Fever Relief Pad


So far I only used it twice on Ern but it's effective. It has the cooling effect to comfort the baby (not much but a bit) and it's safe to use.

This is a over the counter product where you can easily get in pharmacy. It sticks well on baby forehead. However, I removed it after we tuck Ern to bed. It may not be safe since Ern moves a lot.

Right now, I am keeping at least 2 packs in our fridge at 2 houses (our and my mum's) for any "just in case". You know, fever is so common.

3 comments:

LHS said...

luckily Ern accepts the cool pad, as for my Jo, i always have problem to put on the pad on his forehead..

Sasha Tan said...

eh becareful cos sometimes it will shift abit and fall, covering her nose.Just be extra careful okay?

KK and WS said...

Thanks Sasha..that's why we removed it during night time when we placed Ern back to her cot.