Saturday, April 21, 2007

Where Do I Want To Go??

Long overdue tag by Just My Tot: Where Do I Want To Go?

I love traveling and I even made an efford to travel at least once per year,whether it's Cuti-cuti Malaysia or overseas. I dislike joining tour from Penang as I don't get to eat local cuisine but Chinese food. More so, no freedom.

If you ask me where do I want to go, everywhere as long as it's safe. To narrow down, I would love to visit this 2 countries:




(Picture taken from here and here)

Yup, it's Moscow & Venice. Don't ask me why, I just want to go there.

BUT..it's so expensive to go there. Need to save first and find a partner to go also...

4 comments:

LHS said...

partner?ask your hubby la..

shoppingmum said...

Moscow? Mmm...i've never thought of that. But it's really nice leh, I got a friend that went there from Harbin told me about it.

Allyfeel said...

Lovely, I don't mind going there too, such romantic place.

KK and WS said...

Hui Sia - Our travel taste different...he is not a backpacker.

Shoppingmum & Allyfeel - You also consider yeah? :-)