Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Commercial Break...

Let me take a break in updating the hospital progress and share something "light".

Over the days in hospital, Ern learned several things. She doesn't know how to say it but just look to the direction of the thing. Now, she knows:

1) Dolphin
2) Giraffe
3) Kai Kai (go around)
4) Mum Mum (eat)

This is on top of what she knew earlier:

1) Family members except mummy
2) Dogie / Thor Thor (the name of our dog)
3) Banana
4) The name of her toys
5) The name of her book (not the actual book title but created by mummy)

Of all, this is the most classic one!



We have no clue how she picked up this. This act entertained the nurses and everyone remembered her!

10 comments:

khongfamily said...

Hahaha...I looovveee the *smooching* (is that right?) face of her!!!

babykhong

LHS said...

Haha...her expression just so adorable!

mom2ashley said...

she looks so cute!

Shannon said...

that is SO cute... :D

Peter & Joyce said...

Aiyoyo..puckering her lips! So cute! I doubt I can do that also :P

Tiffany said...

Aiyo..so cute la! I can't view the photo yesterday (don know why), so purposely come n c today..haha..

KK and WS said...

Thanks everyone. I hope this picture cheer your day...haha

CheahWei said...

It certainly cheers up my day! This is her signature smile... so cute. Tell me, who can resist this??

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.