Thursday, August 23, 2007

Curtain


I read about how a child get fascinated over curtain here and here. Ching Ern is no different too!!

She will crawl to the window, stand up and go behind the curtain. Then, she will try to pull away the curtain by her hand and trying to come out. While doing that, she will surely giggle! Knowing she likes to play peek-a-boo, I call her name and to ad more excitement, I will say "mummy lai liao" (mummy's is coming in Mandarin) to make her feel even kan chiong. haha

I love to see the big grin shown on my little girl. You can feel the excitement and happiness she had from the grin.

Scrap Credit: MJB

4 comments:

khongfamily said...

Don't know why kids love curtains so much. I'm afraid of the dust since Brae also likes to play with the curtains.

KK and WS said...

Mummykhong - maybe you need to wash the curtain frequently..

Peter & Joyce said...

Oooh....excellent! Another curtain enthusiast! :D

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

Vernon is also likes to play with the curtains especially when the wind blow up the curtains.