Friday, August 3, 2007

Daddy's Girl


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firstly, thank you everyone for your wishes and prayers on Ern. She has recovered fully from the allergic but the nodes still there. I guess it will take a while before the nodes are gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whenever we brought Ern for the regular injections, daddy won't be coming but only Poh Poh. However, daddy will come along if it is 'non injection' visit to the PD.

Daddy was with us during the afternoon session on the lymph nodes but he couldn't make it for the allergic session. Ern was at Poh Poh's place when she developed the rashes and Kau Foo (my brother) sent us to the hospital.

I told hubby Ern needed to be monitored on her allergic condition for the next 8 hours, which was from 8pm - 4am. Only yesterday evening, I found out hubby actually stayed up to 4am just to monitor our little princess!! I felt real bad and guilty as I slept like a pig. I knew hubby stayed up late but didn't know it was that late.

I wanted to blog about it so that when Ching Ern is old enough to read this post, I don't need to remind her how much her daddy loves her!


Scrap credit:
Paper, ribbons,photo frame & star: Lindsay Jane
Flower: Sharon K

2 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

happy to hear that ern is fine ... :)
btw, i had read ur pregnancy post... really a hard journey, but all of u have overcome it !!

Peter & Joyce said...

Really a true testament of Daddy's little girl - and also of how fatherhood transforms men :)