Friday, August 24, 2007

The Smell...

Somehow all my family members love to smell on baby, especially on the hair and face. It's a 'natural perfume' that attrack most of us.

This 'perfume' only comes in 1 type of 'fragrance' - milky smell. When a child is fully on milk, it gives you a pure milky fragrance. After solid is introduced, the smell has a mixture of milk + something. I can't explain what is the 'something' but I can tell the different. :-)

Do you also like to smell on baby?? :-)


Scrap credit: Fern Lily

5 comments:

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

Me...too I love to smell at Vernon' hair when he is sweat.

Mommy said...

yes yes, Charlotte smells like vanila :)

Peter & Joyce said...

I can't explain what babies smell like. They just smell so good!
And they smell especially heavenly a few days after birth....:D

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Agree with you and everyone else too. They just smell... like babies :)

shooi said...

I love to smell bryan's breath...eventhough he never brush his teeth *oops*