Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sawadee

Greetings from Bangkok.

Yeah, I am currently in my Bangkok office and daddy will fly in on Friday. We will stay till Sunday before we say bye bye to this shopping paradize. Oh ya, Ern is NOT coming along but stay home with Poh Poh/Kong Kong.

When i called home just now, daddy put on the speaker phone so that Ern get to hear my voice. When I asked her 'where is mummy?", she pointed to the door! Sigh...she thought I am outside the door and play peek-a-boo with her, which is the normal game we played.

2 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

Wow... nice photo ... it's a shopping complex ? u must go enjoy shopping at Bangkok. Many of my frens just when there for shopping. Me myself haven been there yet.
Sure miss ur Ern hor .... :)

KK and WS said...

Anggie - This is the Grand Palace, where the King used to stay. However, this palace has become a tourist attraction. Yes, Bangkok is a shopping paradize..