Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tag: All About Ching Ern

Tag by Leng Chai Kor Kor Evan as he wants to know more about me. Hmm...why huh? Very simple only, because my mummy always asked his mummy lots of thing, eg how to prepare egg for me to eat, how to train me chew, etc...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Eat
2) Sleep
3) Play
5) Pee & Poo

Four places i have lived:
1) Poh Poh's House
2) My house
3) Yeh Yeh's house in Hadyai
4) Lastly, my mummy's womb

Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Hadyai
2) Butterworth (to visit my Yee Poh)
3) Sorry..that's all

Four of my favourite food:
I love food, except papaya & western liquid medicine.

Four places I would rather be right now:
As long as I am with my family members, I am ok...

Ok, kau tim & "Wong Fei Hong Sau Tong"...

Chau...I need to ask my mummy for 'mum mum' already...

No comments: