Saturday, November 24, 2007

Better Hand Coordination


I bought this toy for Ching Ern when she was 8 months old. I bought this toy from ToysRUs for 2 reasons - it has double sided activities and it was on sales. *grin*

When I first introduced the toy to Ern, she showed great interested just on the 3 shape blocks. Even then, she didn't like to play the shape sorter but just carried the shapes everywhere. Subsequently, she showed some interested on the phone, the blocks and the flowers.

Just few hours ago while I was working on my paper scrapbooking, I let her played on her own while supervising her from time to time.

Suddenly, I saw this:



I quickly rushed to get the camera and manage to ask her to do it one more time, with her in the picture:


Yay, Ern knows how to put the flower inside the hole and connect them one to another. The missing piece is for her to turn the big flower so that all the flowers will move together.

Let's see wait is the day then.

3 comments:

LHS said...

She is so pandai.
the toy so nice le..

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Bravo!! Smart girl! Clap clap to mummy's hard work!

Peter & Joyce said...

Clever girl!!!