Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I Am Serious


See how serious her face is...It was as if we have stepped on her tail and she is mad at us..

I took this picture when she was actually watching her favourite cartoon - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Very serious right, I think she is concentrating. Oh yes, that is the only cartoon she can sit still and watch the whole episode for the entire 30 mins. I caught her giggling away 1-2 times in one of the episodes..I didn't get to see which part because I turned and look at her. Oh boy, my girl can 'understands' a bit of the storyline ya. *Proud Mummy huh! Pai seh, pai seh!*

The rest of the cartoons, she will walk away right after the introduction song and glue back to TV during the advertisement time.

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Maybe she is learning how to do the Mouskadance? Or she is wondering which Mouskatool to use? kekeke