Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lil Miss Sunshine...


I love this picture very much even it's a bit blur! It's not easy to take such a shot when your toddler moves so fast and showing more interest on your camera rather than stand still for you to take picture.

I did think about whether I should get a DSLR to take better pictures on Ching Ern and subsequently for # 2. (no..no..I am not pregnant yet!) The downside of having a DSLR is I would not be able to carry the camera conveniently as what I am right now...Hmm...I should re-think about it since I have gotten full sponsorship from Daddy!

Scrap credit: Allie Llacer

8 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

Totally agreed with u , nowsday hard to take Jeremy photo too... turn here or there, or he try to grap ur camera.. the best part i can take his photo, while he is on his booster seat or car seat, which not allow him to move so much .. hehehe :)

LHS said...

DSLR still very worth to invest though it is big size

Peter & Joyce said...

Can pinjam DSLR? hehe... just kidding!

But your current camera also quite canggih what...samo can take with you everywhere!

shoppingmum said...

It's still a nice pic! I'm thinking of getting a DSLR too, but how to bring a bulky camera around?

shooi said...

buy a DSLR is one thing...learning to use it is another..and then once you do comes all the lens & gadgets that you will want to get to get the most out of your camera.

At least you got hubb's sponsorship. hubb will wave the idea off everytime i suggest it, eventhough i will b paying for it

Sasha Tan said...

Pssst i got mine edi. The pic very nice wan! BUY LA!!!!!!!!!!!

Anggie's Journal said...

heh.... i had a award for u .. do visit my blog http://eiggna.blogspot.com/

Mommy said...

eh, got sponsorship already why still thinking? Get one before the sponsorship expired...:p