Thursday, November 15, 2007

My First Paper Scrapbooking for Ern

I started digital scrapbooking after read this blog and this blog. These 2 mummies did an EXCELLENT job in scrapbooking! Trust me, do hop over to their website and soon, you will fell in love with this new hobby. LOL

I can't recall how and when I found out about paper scrapbooking. The next thing I know, I "invested" quite substantial in this new hobby. It is a TOTALLY feeling between digital and paper scrapbooking.

This is the first ever scrapbooking I did for Ching Ern. It was a professional photo taken when she was 10+months old. I can't frame the picture because some part of Ern's face would be covered. Many thanks to the photographer!

Anyway, thanks to Evan's Mummy for suggesting the idea of using this 'paper stand". Then, Jo-Nee.com gave me some ideas to decorate the stand and tada, this is the end result.

It is a simple one, indeed. Nothing creative or special. Honestly, I am not a creative person! I used lace ribbon to frame the stand, add 2 flowers with a brad in between, 4 flowers and a chipboard sticker.

Closer look:

6 comments:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

nice art work!! so sweet!

khongfamily said...

Nice work!

Anggie's Journal said...

nice scrapbooking .... u really "yau sam kei" .. well done... hope to see more coming !! :)

Mommy said...

That is so very nice!

Peter & Joyce said...

So sweet! I wanna ask you where to get the alphas... hehehe...

Sasha Tan said...

this is very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!