Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tarzan and Jane???

Mummy said I looked like Jane since one side of my shirt fall off from my shoulder. Mummy lah, couldn’t wait for me to grow a bit taller in order to fit into her Mickey T-Shirt nicely. You are right, I am wearing my mummy’s T-shirt, bought by Kong Kong back in 1980 when he visited Anaheim’s Disneyland in US.

Mummy said I looked like Jane and kept on asking me where is my Tarzan!! I get so upset about this crazy question and I showed her this face loh. Yet, she still laughed like mad and took photo somemore..that’s why I lagi mad! Argh…

btw, see how creative my Poh Poh is..she tied the cabinet using the rope becoz I love to take out all the canned food and stack them nicely..yeah, I love those big canned type like lychee & logan..

PS: Poh Poh said no need to buy the safety lock thing as the rope is workable!

2 comments:

becky's mum said...

Hahaha.. I also use rope lah!!!

Peter & Joyce said...

The off-shoulder look is totally the runway rage now! Sexay!!