Sunday, November 18, 2007

Exploding Box


I just love this Exploding Box. It is unique, small in size (3-4 inches only) and yet, able to keep up to 20 photos. I decided to start off by journaling on Ern's 1st Birthday.

Anyway, I learn from here and it took me:

- 1+ hours to complete the box & lid
- 1 hour to cut out and paste the patterned papers, ribbon & deco the lid.



- Another 1+ hour to paste the picture, wordings and put up some simple embellishments.



Personally, I think the color combination can be much better. However, I thought I just utilize the paper pad I had and make something out of it.

5 comments:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

This is soooooooo nice and unique!

CheahWei said...

Very impressive! Well done, Wooi Sin...now, you say you're not a creative person? I doubt that... u have "hidden" talent yet to be fully explored, I'd say... now, its only the tip of the iceberg!

Peter & Joyce said...

So pretty! I LOVE it!

becky's mum said...

This is very nice!

ablogaway said...

Wow, I love it.