Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Exploding Box

I did another Exploding Box for Ern, in a Christmas theme...

Well, we will be having a Christmas gathering with friends and their kids, whom are quite similar age with Ern. So I thought this Box is something meaningful to capture these good moments.


Top View:


I have yet to decorate the whole box. Only plan to do that once I have the pictures ready. Actually, the original idea on the lid is just tie a Christmas ribbon. Somehow I made a mistake by clipping the lid with a paper clip for too long. Hence, there is a clip mark left on the lid. So in order to cover the 'mistake', I need to use a wider width ribbon and cover the whole thing. Didn't expect the outcome turns out to be quite ok.

Inside View:


Somehow half way cutting the card, the idea of putting all polka dots came into my mind. That's how you see I used all polka dots patterned papers.

Nice??? :-)

5 comments:

ablogaway said...

ya, very nice :) Lucky Ching Ern!

Peter & Joyce said...

Such a pretty polkadotty thingy? For me ah? I like polka dots :P

Tiffany said...

I like the polka dots theme. really cute. Waa..i think u r gifted la..

LHS said...

wah, it's so nice! :)

Par said...

That looks really good.