Wednesday, July 18, 2007

13th July 2007


< Back-dated post>

I took a day off on Ern's birthday. Nothing in particular, just wanna spend some "mummy & daughter only" time with my little girl. :-)

I guess Ern can 'sensed' her mummy was taking the day off on her BIG day, she woke up early (7am) compare to her usual time. Right after Ern finished her 7oz milk, I drove her to Botanical Garden for a walk and breathe some fresh air. Shame to say this was her 2nd trip to the garden since birth. Excuse, excuse and excuse.

She was sitting quietly in her stroller when I pushed her around the garden. I think she hasn't wake up 100% yet..haha..Anyway, right after we are done with 'the walk' (sorry, my lil girl can sit quietly for only 1 small round of the garden), we meet up with Poh Poh and her friends for breakfast. We had hot and sour fish head bee hoon soup, fried bee hoon at the famous shop near Gurney Drive. Ern get to try Ee Foo Min and fried bee hoon. She loved it! Rather I need to say, she loves food just like her parents!! LOL

The day was followed by her routine schedule at Poh Poh's place. Since most of the family members didn't get to enjoy the food during Ern's party, Daddy decided to have a "sit down 8-course dinner" with our close family friends. We invited Brandon/Brenda family and my godfather along since we considered them as part of our family.

Too bad I forgot to snap pictures during the dinner. Ern behaved well that night. She was happily eating her rusk while we took turns to carry her when she whine to get out from the high chair.

Happy Birthday again, my lil Princess!



Scrap credit:
Frame: Sunflower 99

No comments: