Monday, July 2, 2007

Count Down to the BIG Day

As the title speaks, the family is in the mood of count down to Ern's BIG day:

Countdown to Birthday Party: 5 days
Countdown to Actual Birth date: 11 days

All preparation almost 90% done, except some the thing we can only do it on the day itself like decorate the house, food preparation, cake,etc.

Talking about cake, we were glad we placed the order earlier. We didn't realized the date on Ern's party is a 'Ong' (Ong in Hokkien means prosperous) day - 7/7/07. Everything 7, so easy to remember and memorable. Until the lady at the cake house told us she has orders of 6 wedding cakes, 3-4 birthday cakes, only we realized about the unique day.

We will be engaging food catering from an ex-chef from Rasa Sayang Hotel. I used the same caterer for my wedding reception 2 years ago. Reasonable price but more importantly, the food is good (at least to me).

Again, I have engaged Jo-Nee.com to be my 'art director' for this whole event, from Ern's handmade scrapbook to house deco. I am an i**iot when it comes to art/design/deco. So, I need to get someone to help me. If not, the guest may think they are entering a jungle!

Honestly, I am starting to feel the excitement since last week. It is as if like I am planning my own wedding. LOL! Can't wait for the day to come....

6 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Wah! That sounds very excited! Got deco some more. :)

BTW, I tag u, but you must be very busy these days. :)

http://shoppingmum.blogspot.com/2007/07/sahm-or-ftwm.html

KK and WS said...

Shoppingmum - I have done the tag liao...

khongfamily said...

Wahhh...seems like a big party preparation. Remember to post more photos ya!

Peter & Joyce said...

*goes and checks wardrobe for pretty dress to wear* :P

KK and WS said...

joyce - not only you, make sure you dress up your leng chai Ethan ya...

peiszong said...

Art director somemore, can't wait till Sat nite.