Monday, July 30, 2007

My Little Terror


Why Little Terror??

Scenario 1:
Ern likes to flip book lately (ya, no more biting), which is something good to see. However when I asked her to give/share the book with us, she refused and made a fuss out of it. When we took it from her trying to teach her what is 'sharing', she wailed.

Scenario 2:
We still bathe Ern the baby way, where we will hold her neck to wash her hair and once done, then only we place her into the tub. Lately, I started to pour water from her head just to gauge her reaction and also prepare her to transition to 'standing shower'. She didn't cry but she doesn't know how to close her eyes and wipe the water from her face. In fact, she opened her mouth to taste the water. I was using a plastic cup (from her feeding set) to pour the water and she got excited scooping the water. She was so happy playing with it and I get to shower her without much wetting my shirt. Things changed when I got her out from the tub. She wailed.

My little girl has grown up obviously, she knows how to express herself...:-)

3 comments:

khongfamily said...

When I saw the title "My Little Terror"...so familiar then I realised it's from my blog title...hahahha!!!

Anyway, unrelated comment.

Anggie's Journal said...

Hi there, i had tagged you . :)
http://eiggna.blogspot.com/

KK and WS said...

Mummykhong - you are right. I got the idea from your blog title actually :-)

Anggie - OK, i shall take a look later. I still have another tag to do..