Monday, July 2, 2007

Tag: SAHM vs. FTWM

First time tagged by Wei Xuan's Mum whether I want to be a Stay At Home Mother (SAHM) or Full Time Working Mother (FTWM). Without much thinking, I choose to be a FTWM (at least for now) because:

1) I have slipped disc problem and if I were to take care of Ern myself for FULL DAY, my back will ache very badly. I can't cope with a FULL DAY carrying and bending.

2) I always believe woman needs to be financially independent for any 'just in case' situations (any situations you may think off).

3) I don't like to cook. So, I have 'excuse' of not cooking being a FTWM ! (lazy mum & wife)

4) I have 'excuse' (yes, another one) to get myself more shoes and handbag. haha!!

5) I get to eat different type of food during lunch. If I am a STHM, I think mostly home-cooked food.

6) I like to hear some office gossips and observe how people dress to work.

*** Instruction***
Here’s how it works:
1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.
2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,
3. Tag another three mommies

*** End of Instructions***

Not going to tag anyone as I believe most mommies already done this tag.

No comments: