Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ern's Birthday Party (Finale!!)


This is the last part for Ern's birthday party.

"So fast?? Ern's party is over liao!" This sentence kept repeating in my head the next day after Ern's party. I have planed the event few months back and now it's over. Unbelievable. From the feeling of 'looking forward', now it's memory.

While removing the balloons, birthday flag and banner, it triggered me a thought. I need to keep something as a memory for Ern. So, I decideed to use the nice box given by Evan's mummy (she bought Ern a nice stricking orange dress! I like it very much) to put in all the birthday cards, party pack, favor wrapping, etc. Of all, I purposely want to keep the "Number 1" candle as it will be something very sentimental.

I am keeping it for Ern until the day she is old enough to treasure it. Hopefully she won't 'ngam cham' at me and say I am keeping rubbish for her. Even if she will, I know looking at the box myself will remind me the party I had planned for her.

To my readers - thanks for following through..I know it's kinda long. :-)

5 comments:

CheahWei said...

And also print out entries of this birthday party blog and keep too.

Peter & Joyce said...

when can we see Ern in the orange dress?

ablogaway said...

You did a great job, Mommy. I'm sure Ern will be very grateful that you have everything recorded down in such detail for her. And even though I can't get to attend such a wonderful party, I get to know what happens, as if I'm there! Thanks a lot, too bad I have to miss this event.

KK and WS said...

Joyce - It is still a little big for Ern..Angie bought 2T

Freda said...

So sorry missed your big day Ching Ern! Happy belated birthday to the lil princess :-) I am so impressed with your mummy! Didn't know she had all that talent in her...your poor cousin Lucas doesn't even have a baby book, much less a blog! Am sure you will appreciate all this when you're grown up and won't "ngam cham" at mummy. Hope to see you and give you a big kiss in person some day soon...ask your mummy & daddy bring you to Singapore pls...Lots of Love, Aunty Freda