Saturday, July 7, 2007

Birthday Favor

I will be giving away a favor to the guest, as our appreciation for attending Ern's party. You may say: "wow, got favor some more!" Hahaha...but frankly, I enjoy doing art work although I am not a creative or art person. Somehow, I enjoy the process how we turn something simple to nice. I did 600 favors for my wedding all by myself!!!

A-ha, so what the guest will be getting tonight?? I actually snapped some photos while doing it. Sit back and let me walk you through how I prepare it. :-)

1) These are the materials for the wrapping and decoration - sugar paper, color papers, ticker color paper in name card size, bear shape puncher, special shape scissor and double sided foam tape.

2) After that, I punched out all the bear in 2 different sizes. Then use the special shape scissor to cut the edge of the name card to turn them into 'zick-zack'.

3) After that, I paste small piece of double sided foam tape behind each bear. This is the hardest part and time consuming also.

4) Stick the bear on the card and the foam tape gives you a '3D' effect on the bear! That's the whole intention of using form tape!

5) After that, it is follow by a 'thank you' note on top.

6) Then, I cut the sugar paper into the right size to wrap the the chocolate.

7) After wrapping, I stick the name card on it and viola!!!

Again, jo-nee.com helped me to design the whole thing and do the color matching. I just put the act together only. :-)

5 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Very nicely done! My bar of fruit and nut chocolate is sitting prettily in my fridge now. Will *attack* it tomorrow! :D

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

A pretty innovative ideas, Papa Vernon already finished the Choc.Bar on behalf of Vernon.....haa.aa

Anggie's Journal said...

what a good idea , a small lil gift for guess!!!

peiszong said...

We have finished the chocolate. Haven't had one for so long. Yummy!

Sasha Tan said...

very nice...but then ....update on party pls..