Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tag: 8 Things About Me

Another tag by Shoppingmum on '8 Things About Me".

1) I love food, especially Japanese food. That's also the reason why it took me ages to shed those 'extra fat' after I delivered Ern. I am the type of "eat first, belakang baru kira'. hahaha

2) I hate cooking. I only started to cook when Ern started to eat solid.

3) I like to watch movie. However, ever since I have Ern, never had the chance to watch TV or movie liao. No time.

4) I can't dance. Stiff body, you may say. I hope Ern will not laugh at her mummy when she get to compare.

5) I am a BIG fan of Harry Potter. I read all the books and waiting for the last book to release on 21st July

6) I was a national swimmer during school days. That's why I have a broad shoulder because I specialized in Butterfly Stroke

7) I am a organized and planning person. I guess some of you can see from Ern's party.

8) I believe in karma and hold this simple life philosophy: "when you do a good deed, you will get a good return later in life".

I think many people done this tag. So, shall not tag anyone.

1 comment:

KK and WS said...

PS - not really..but i need to ensure she knows how to swim.