Friday, July 6, 2007

Finally She Talks...


Back-dated post

To certain extend, I think Ern "inherits" the liking towards animals, especially dog from hubby. Ern has never show any sign of fear whenever she sees dog.

During the last playgroup, Ern gets excited when she sees Simba, the Golden Retriever at Charlotte's house. Before we left home, Hin Lerk's Ah Mah carried Ern while I went back to the house to take my bag. When I meet them back, Hin Lerk's Ah Mah told me Ern knows how to say the word 'dog'. At the moment, I thought it was just coincidence. After that, I didn't pay much attention to get Ern to speak the word again since we always addressed our dog as Thor Thor. Nothing happened until 2 days after.

It happened on Tuesday evening at Poh Poh's house. I was carried Ern when Brenda Che Che entered into the house as her 'daily routine' visit. Other than giving Brenda a big grin, Ern surprised by saying the word cheh cheh' by looking at Brenda's direction!! I was thrilled to hear that even the words is not related to any of the family members.

Hooray, another milestone for Ern! Hopefully, we can get Ern to 'speak out' more. Lil Princess very 'action' (arrogant in Hokkien), only speak when she is in good mood. LOL

To Charlotte's Mummy - Thanks to your Simba. Only we get to know Ern can say her first word - 'dog'!!

To Hin Lerk's Mummy & Ah Mah - Thanks for telling me. Otherwise, I will still think Ern speaks in her baby language!


Scrap credit on both template & alphabet: Retrodiva

No comments: